- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in
If you accidentally fell into this blog.. i am so sorry.Its a mess..but...people don't have to like it, i do.. and that's the whole point of this :D
Stuff I like (all)
- knight-tracer said:pk/carey it's complicated - carey never really got over his possessive streak
PK still gets fanmail. It’s mostly different than it was in his playing days, more about how wrong or right he is in his analysis, a few on what a...
- “I was Maverick last year from Top Gun. I like the movie (Rocky) too. Maybe (Philadelphia fans) will soften up on me because I picked that. It was all...”